Friday 11 November 2011

Urghhhh D:

I have so much to post on here that if i done it all in one session I think ill be here till the morning... I shall post until I'm tired.

So, 

I now have another sketchbook becuase my first one was too small for me to work in. 

However because its bigger, if ofcourse means everything takes twice as long, which in my case is never good. 

Although, even though its taken me twice as long, I'm actually really happy with the work I'm producing and genuinely enjoying the course.

The briefs are coming along in different stages,
The City book is coming along really well at the moment, the group is coming together and our ideas are collaberating together really well too. 

The City Poster is having its moments.. I'm so indecisive that I keep changing my mind.. I started by playing around with text and got bored. 

But I came across a artist/designer that I really like : Edward Bawden, ill probably post more about him. Anyway, hes put me on a whole knew track for my city poster. 

The sketchbook as I've said is steady..ish. Were supposed to do a page a day but because I am who I am my pages take like 3/4 nights. 

Participation has come to a hold but im planning on doing some cool cultural events this weekend. 

The written piece.... KILL ME NOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment