Friday 11 November 2011

City Poster: Google Text.

One of our tasks to do for the city poster was to put into Google > Books three words, one being CITY. 

I decided to use "BUSY CITY SOUND" because since moving here alls i seem to think about is how busy it is and noisey.. 

Ok so the idea is that you search down untill you find something you liek or thats interesting, i found two quotes that i quite liked the look of: 
"140 gunshot at close distance, 120 loud rock concert, jet aircraft taking off, 100 shouting at close range, very busy street, 90 busy city street, 70 average conversation, 60 typical small office or restaurant".



I added the last one to finish the poster off which I didn't make up, I did Google it. This was just a draft but took a lot of time because I was constantly playing around with each individual Number/Word. I decided to merge all the sentences together because I thought it adds a more busy/confused look, it also makes you look closer at the text and adds a pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment