Thursday 2 June 2011

Shoot

Purely posting this because of how emotional im feeling about it.

Although it will be like any other shoot within the same conditions the fact that it's my sister is making me quite nervous.

Not because im doubting my camera skills but the fact I'm dressing her up as if shes going to a beauty pagent. The sort of dressing up that involves putting make up on a 11 year old and dressing her up in big dresses and heels.

Scared. purely because I dont want her too look at her self and think she looks better with all this makeup on, scared shes not going to want to take it off.

Don't really know how to go about this, other then to take the natural photos then put them against the fake ones and just run it through her mind that she's beautiful as her self.

Wish Me Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment