Wednesday 8 June 2011

My Space

The exhibition space I've been given is 3m37cm by 2m79cmm, which is a HUGE wall. 

Because I've been given a bigger space then i expected ive changed my ideas of how to display my work, annotially  i was goign to display around 10 peices of my work but at only A3 size, however now ive been given such a good space of changed my idea so a bigger impact can be made. 




Above is a mini set out of my wall to proportion. On the left you can see that there is a added piece of board as my space is on a different level to the rest and sticks out by about 5cm, however to not include this bit of space will possibly make my work look heavy to one side (shown in picture below), so I've decided to use it but to not put any pictures over it. 



 The picture directly above is a composition idea for were the frames shall be placed on my wall. I feel that here the photos are too far apart as i want the photos to almost come as a three, not as just three separate photos.




 More composition idea's that brings the photos together more but places the frames at different heights.


 The last composition idea is to start from the middle and work out so my middle one sits perfectly in the center. Whilst the other two are placed appox 15cm out from the middle frame. I really like this composition is it sets it at a trio and your eyes will be focused in the middle and work there way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment